A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A Fun Fall Bucket List

Fall is just around the corner and this year I thought it would be neat to write down some fun things to do this season. It also gets the kids excited as they get to see a glimpse of things to come.

Fall Bucket List

I took the painful pleasure of making mine on Picmonkey. I say painful pleasure because I’m not very schooled in that area, but I thought it came out pretty cute despite my lack of know how.

But if you don’t want to go to all that trouble then here’s one you can just print out and fill in yourself. Easy peasy. And if you need ideas of what to put on them you can go to this Pinterest page I pulled up for ya and see what everyone else is doing. You can even use some of my ideas if you’d like. *smile*

Don’t worry if you don’t have kids, this is still a fun way to plan some intentional mini dates with your hubby and if you’re not married how about a best friend? Either way I think it’s a fun idea and will most definitely get you excited about the upcoming season. Even if you live in Florida where it’s still in the high 80’s and fall is just something you do when you trip.

So what do you say? You gonna give it a shot?

Have a lovely day my friends.

Kim

4 comments:

  1. These are some great ideas, and I love your encouragement to enjoy the activities with the hubby, if you don't have little kids. I just (20 minutes ago) called my husband to ask him to go on a date next Thursday, as our local botanical garden has an outdoor concert that night. I will add some of these ideas to my list of fun things we can do together.

    Thanks.

    Love,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea!!! And love the template and everything!!
    You crafty girl you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! Now get cracking on checking those activities off the list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute, Kim! I love the idea. I'm going to let the kids decorate for fall this year all by themselves. Pray for me, LOL! Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin